Before you visit us
- We are open again! Nevertheless, this is due to our corona rules. Please read it thoroughly and respect it.
An incidence rate up to 35 means:
On the spot
- You only enter by providing a valid PCR test (less than 24h old) or a professional rapid test (not older than 24h). Please understand that we can not accept rapid tests you applied to yourself. Nevertheless, you can benefit from a free rapid test within some minutes here on the spot. Visit the test center next door or at Blautal Center.
- Fully vaccinated people. Fully vaccinated means that your last vaccination is more than 14 days ago (§2 SchAusnahmV) Please present your vaccination certificate and your identity card at the reception desk.
- Recovered people. Recovered means that you have been tested positive to the Corona virus not less than 28 days or at the most 6 months ago (§2 SchAusnahmV and that you present a prove of this.
- Kids under the age of 6 don´t have to be teste das long as they are asymptomatic.
- For Students of elementary schools as well as special needs and co-schooling programs only proof of student identification is valid, no additional proof of vaccination, negative test or recovery is necessary.
If possible come already in your sportswear. (Lockerrooms are closed)
- Medical Mask wearing is mandatory in the whole gym. Sport practice is excepted.
- Children from 6 years on have to wear a mask.
- We will increase ventilation, think of bringing something warm to wear.
Please respect the timeslots you booked and don’t extend your visit for more than 1,5h
- One-way circuit: Follow the marks on the ground and behave respectful in the entrance and exit area.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5m.
- Please pay with credit card.
- Update your personal information (phone number and email address) at the reception desk.
- Bring along your einstein member card to check-in and to check-out.
- Check-out is provided by the fastlane. Scan you member card again to check out.
Our bistro stays closed. Nevertheless, we provided food and drinks To Go.
Changing rooms and showers stay closed for now. You can use the toilets and the lockers on the ground floor.
- We provide disinfectant dispensers in the entrance and exit areas. Please regularly disinfect your hands.
- Wash your hands on a regularly basis.
- The toilets on the ground floor are open, it is one person at a time!
- You can use the locker rooms (max. 5 persons) and the showers (max. 1 person)
- Use liquid chalk if possible.
- For now, you can not fill or refill your water bottles on the water tap.
- Make sure to sneeze and cough into your armpit.
- Please only present in our gym when you feel healthy and do not show any signs of a cold.
Thanks a lot for your understanding and your cooperation.
Until further notice, these policies form part of the user’s rules you accept when entering our boulder gym.