Admission only for:
Fully vaccinated. Vaccinated (according to §2 SchAusnahmV) are those for whom more than 14 days have passed since the final vaccination. This must be proven by vaccination certificate and photo ID. Two vaccine doses (vector-based vaccine Vaxzevria from AstraZeneca, Janssen-Cilag International as well as mRNA vaccine Spikevax from Moderna or Comirnaty from BioNTech, incl. heterologous vaccination scheme) are necessary to obtain full vaccination protection.
Recovered. A recovered person is defined (according to §2 SchAusnahmV) as one who tested positive for coronavirus at least 28 days ago and no more than 90 days ago and can provide evidence of this.
Tested. Tests can be verified as follows:
- official antigen rapid test with date and time stamp of testing (max. 24h hours validity).
- PCR test with date and time stamp of testing (max. 48h hours validity).
- Self-test on site under our supervision (this test is only valid on site!)
Test carried out within the framework of an operational test in the sense of occupational health and safety by personnel who have the necessary training or knowledge and experience for this purpose
Exceptions to the 3G rule, provided they are asymptomatic, apply to:
- Children up to and including 5 years of age
- children who have not yet started school
- Elementary school pupils, pupils of a special education and guidance center, a school based on elementary school or a vocational school (testing at school). This only applies to pupils up to and including 17 years of age and not during vacations (otherwise negative antigen test required).
On the spot
- Medical masks are mandatory in the entire building. Persons over the age of 18 must wear a respirator (FFP2 or equivalent). Except when practicing sports.
- Children from 6 years on have to wear a mask.
- We will increase ventilation, think of bringing something warm to wear.
Please respect the timeslots you booked and don’t extend your visit for more than 1,5h
- One-way circuit: Follow the marks on the ground and behave respectful in the entrance and exit area.
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5m.
- Please pay with credit card.
- Update your personal information (phone number and email address) at the reception desk.
- Bring along your einstein member card to check-in and to check-out.
- Check-out is provided by the fastlane. Scan you member card again to check out.
Our bistro stays closed. Nevertheless, we provided food and drinks To Go. Changing rooms and showers stay closed for now. You can use the toilets and the lockers on the ground floor.
- We provide disinfectant dispensers in the entrance and exit areas. Please regularly disinfect your hands.
- Wash your hands on a regularly basis.
- The toilets on the ground floor are open, it is one person at a time!
- You can use the locker rooms (max. 5 persons) and the showers (max. 1 person)
- Use liquid chalk if possible.
- For now, you can not fill or refill your water bottles on the water tap.
- Make sure to sneeze and cough into your armpit.
- Please only present in our gym when you feel healthy and do not show any signs of a cold.
Thanks a lot for your understanding and your cooperation.
Until further notice, these policies form part of the user’s rules you accept when entering our boulder gym.